Jan and Grant welcome you to the Charente department of France, (the second sunniest/warmest region in France). Our accommodation is nestled amongst the Cognac vineyards famed for producing Cognac, Pineau des Charentes and Charente wines.
Our B&B/Gîte complex is a 5 minute drive away from the pretty riverside town of Jarnac, birthplace of François Mitterand and home of Courvoisier Cognac, Hine Cognac, Brasstad/Tiffon Cognac.
- Gîtes rentals: Weekly – Saturday to Saturday (July and August), Short-term Lets (low and mid-season) (€490-€605,50)
- Please note: There is a supplementary charge of €0,20 cents per/kWh for electricity used during your stay.
- A 10 x 5 m outdoor salt water swimming pool is open end of May to Mid-September (available subject to weather conditions).
- All rooms in the B&B are en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities and views over the vines.
- Please note: Children can only be accommodated in the gites but cannot be accommodated in the B&B.
- A full varied continental breakfast is provided (except gîtes).
- Relax in the garden, on the terrace, or in the lounge, which is exclusively for the use of guests.
- Free Wifi.
- There is ample parking on site and also covered parking for motor bikes and cycles.
- Please note a tourist tax is applicable per person/per night (B&B – €0,75; Gîtes – €2,30).
POOL ACCESS FOR GITES ONLY
*Please note: In the B&B, for the months of July and August, a minimum stay of 2 nights is required for Friday and Saturday night bookings.*
Deposit of 50% required for all bookings.
Check-in: 16:00 – 20:00
NB YOU MUST CHECK IN BEFORE 9PM. THERE WILL BE STRICTLY NO ADMITTANCE TO THE PROPERTY AFTER THIS TIME AS NO ROOM KEYS CAN BE COLLECTED AFTER 9PM.
Season Opening Dates: March – November (inclusive).
Please enquire for availability and prices during the Cognac Marathon. Please note that there is a non-refundable deposit of 50% required for all bookings for this event.