Jan and Grant welcome you to the Charente department of France, (the second sunniest/warmest region in France). Our accommodation is nestled amongst the Cognac vineyards famed for producing Cognac, Pineau des Charentes and Charente wines.
Our B&B/Gîte complex is a 5 minute drive away from the pretty riverside town of Jarnac, birthplace of François Mitterand and home of Courvoisier Cognac, Hine Cognac, Brasstad/Tiffon Cognac.
- Gîtes rentals: Weekly – Saturday to Saturday (July and August), Short-term Lets (low and mid-season) (€301-€605,50)
- Please note: There is a supplementary charge of €0,20 cents per/kWh for electricity used during your stay.
- A 10 x 5 m outdoor salt water swimming pool is open end of May to Mid-September (available subject to weather conditions).
- All rooms in the B&B are en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities and views over the vines.
- Please note: Children can only be accommodated in the gites but cannot be accommodated in the B&B.
- A full varied continental breakfast is provided (except gîtes).
- Relax in the garden, on the terrace, or in the lounge, which is exclusively for the use of guests.
- Free Wifi.
- There is ample parking on site and also covered parking for motor bikes and cycles.
- Please note a tourist tax is applicable per person/per night (B&B – €0,75; Gîtes – €2,30).
POOL ACCESS FOR GITES ONLY
*Please note: In the B&B, for the months of July and August, a minimum stay of 2 nights is required for Friday and Saturday night bookings.*
Deposit of 50% required for stays of 3 nights or more.
Check-in: 16:00 – 20:00
NB YOU MUST CHECK IN BEFORE 9PM. THERE WILL BE STRICTLY NO ADMITTANCE TO THE PROPERTY AFTER THIS TIME AS NO ROOM KEYS CAN BE COLLECTED AFTER 9PM.
For guests wishing to arrive early, a supplement will be charged:
14:00-16:00 = EUR 5 per person.
Season Opening Dates: March – November (inclusive).
Please enquire for availability and prices during the Cognac Marathon. Please note that there is a non-refundable deposit of 50% required for all bookings for this event.