Jan and Grant welcome you to the Charente department of France, (the second sunniest/warmest region in France). Our accommodation is nestled amongst the Cognac vineyards famed for producing Cognac, Pineau des Charentes and Charente wines.
Our B&B/Gîte complex is a 5 minute drive away from the pretty riverside town of Jarnac, birthplace of François Mitterand and home of Courvoisier Cognac, Hine Cognac, Brasstad/Tiffon Cognac.
- Gîtes rentals: Weekly – Saturday to Saturday (July and August), Short-term Lets (low and mid-season) (€385-€585)
- All rooms in the B&B are en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities and views over the vines.
- Please note: Children can only be accommodated in the gites but cannot be accommodated in the B&B.
- A full varied continental breakfast is provided (except gîtes).
- A 10 x 5 m outdoor salt water swimming pool is open May to September (available subject to weather conditions).
- Relax in the garden, on the terrace, or in the lounge, which is exclusively for the use of guests.
- Free Wifi.
- There is ample parking on site and also covered parking for motor bikes and cycles.
- Please note a tourist tax is applicable per person/per night.
*Please note: In the B&B, for the months of July and August, a minimum stay of 2 nights is required for Friday and Saturday night bookings.*
Deposit of 50% required for stays of 3 nights or more.
*Please note: A 5 euro surcharge (per person) will be applied to guests staying for only one night if they wish to use the swimming pool*
Check-in: 16:00 – 20:00
For guests wishing to arrive early, a supplement will be charged:
14:00-16:00 = EUR 5 per person.
Season Opening Dates: March – Mid-November (inclusive).
Please enquire for availability and prices during the Cognac Marathon.